Korea Netizen Reveals The Reason Why K-Pop Idol May Not Be Dating

Loading...

Romance carried by a K-Pop idol to date are still so many people debate.

Let alone a few years back is an awful lot of idol-idol confirmed are dating, though not long ago some of these later confirmed breaking up.

Of course the romance idol drew opinions pro and con. Not a few fans who opposed their idol to have a lover.

As written by netizen on Instiz website, he reveals the reason why K-Pop idol should not be dating. "Their debut as a product and not the ordinary man, whether it makes sense for them to be dating? So they want to receive the love of the couple and the fans at once? Leave the group. If you want to date free I beg leave the Group mu. "

"Their main Profits came from fans who are aged 20 years. How dare they dated while fans desperately seeking money to buy their album?, "wrote the netizen.

Responding to the other netizen's writings also reveal similar comments,

"I actually don't care anymore whether they are dating or not. I just hope they don'tdisclose to the public, I know I might sound selfish, but I hope they don't get caughtDispatch, "

"Wow, that's a little harsh. But I agree with the opinion that says that they are a product and is not an ordinary man, "

"How do ya say it. I'm actually not opposed to dating them, but since I don't have a partner .... "

"I don't care. As long as they are not known by the public, "

"It's true if they are the product. Once they caught dating, their product quality will decrease, "added another.

Do you guys agree with netizen's comment above?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.