Somi Talk Cause Of Her Failed Shared Debuts TWICE

Loading...

Somi discusses the subject itself that failed to debut alongside the Group TWICE when pageant survival held by JYP Entertainment in 2015 and then, ' SIXTEEN '.

Appear to be new members ' Unnies ' Slam Dunk ', Somi sat down and talked about what the cause of the failure. Somi reveals, "of my dreams is to become a singer so have participated with two suvival."

Somi continued, "I managed to get into the final round of the ' SIXTEEN ' but I must be eliminated because I'm not very good in dancing," which became the cause of the failed shared Debuts Somi Jihyo cs.

Besides it makes Somi rose. "I don't want to hear it (failure) again so I practice hardand entered in the ' Produce ' 101. I'm afraid, but I felt like I had to do something when I'm given the chance. "

"I think I'm the type who needs to do what I want and no matter how long it takes,"she said

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.