Actress Lee Si Young Announces Confirmation of pregnancy and be married

Loading...


Beautiful actress Lee Si Young finally confirming the news of his marriage that will soon be held in the autumn of this year.

Through the Instagramnya, Lee Si Young wrote, "this fall, I've decided to marry the person I love. After finishing the play, I and my family have come to the conclusion after much discussion. The reason why I decided to announce my wedding so fast was because I was pregnant fourteen weeks. "


"I hope it gets a lot of wisdom as a mother and wife. Thank you so much for the support and I wish you welcome the announcement, "said the actress.

Lee Si Young has completed filming his new drama ' the Lookout ', so that he can give confirmation that his marriage plans will be held in the autumn of this year.

Congratulations on Lee Si Young.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.