Jessica Jung Discussed Changes Over 10 years Career

Loading...


Some time ago, Jessica Jung together with ' 1st ' Look to Paris to do the photo shoot.

Through the photoshoot, Jessica also did an interview with one of the fashion magazine where he discusses the changes since its debut.


"I can feel I'm different now from me at the age of twenties. I also noticed more beautiful if it focuses on the things that are similar to me. Than are affected by the condition of the surrounding and the viewpoint of others, I now dedicate my energy to do the want me to do and I believe. This very comfortable and best for me, "explained former member of SNSD.

Jessica Also show beautifully through face photo shoot together ' 1st Look ' which will be released on July 20, coming through the following photos.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.